Monday, January 17, 2005

how 2 work this...hmm....?


Oh my WORD!!! I haven't even been here for one week and it already feels like forever! * sigh, but not in a bad way. :) I definately can't dwell on missing anyone or concentrate on homesickness or it will surely be my undoing!! Lol! So I will excite myself with the many things I have yet to discover and do here and with all the things I plan to accomplish! In fact, next weekend we have a snoboarding trip set up that I plan on going on!! Woo- hoo!!!!! And Lynne, I can post on both because think, if I didn't have this blog as well, how would I meet others who did not know about our blog? Some keywords typed into Google could very well bring this sight up to someone who may desperatley need someone like me to talk to! Remember, The Big Guy does the oddest things, but all for the better of others. Everything happens for some reason! Will sign on soon! Muah!

1 comment:

Lynne Howard said...

Hey Jess! I love your site and I am glad you got on of your own! Shh don't tell Lynne but I don't really know how to post on ours either :) I hope you still do post on ours when you get the chance though. I am glad to hear that you are having fun, it sounds like. DON'T KILL YOURSELF SNOWBOARDING!!! lol - to anyone else who reads this and wants to know why I say this, check out annelynne.blogspot.com and see the pix of jess trying to SKI!!!!!!!! You will definitely be in my prayers that weekend! Miss you and love you! - Anne