Saturday, January 22, 2005

VMFA- 212!!!



Konichiwa! Or, Hello, for all of you who do not know how to speak Japanese! :) Well, I have finally checked into my first squadron, VMFA- 212 Lancers, to the Airframes shop. Hey, " No Frames, No Planes" as our motto says! :) Well, Wood, another Marine from A-school, and I are the ONLY 2 females in our shop! And one of the guys who's been here for 1 1/2 years says we're the only 2 to ever BE in the shop! Now how is that for cool?!:) ~ We went to Hiroshima yesterday for a "field trip" and it was AWESOME! We went to the Peace Memorial, the Museum, the A-bomb Dome, rode the bullet train, and oh, we went shopping too. And we went to the Gardens here! SO BEAUTIFUL!! Oh my word!! :) Its great here! The people here are the nicest people I've ever met! They're sooo polite! :) And I'll get some pictures up as soon as I can, ok?! Just everyone be patient with me! :) And anne-IE, that pix is ok! Cuz it shows how much more beautiful we are now! :) Lol! Well, SOME of us!! Hee, hee...

1 comment:

Lynne Howard said...

i'm learning japanese for you! from my friend zach! Konichiwa! and Ohio Gozimas! :)
-Lynne