Sunday, May 01, 2005

Happy Best Friends Day, Annie


Annie,
I want you to know that I will never forget all the great things we have done over the years. I know I am bad at getting back to answering emails and I am very sorry for that. But you know how I am and I know that no matter what you'll stick thru it all with me. No matter what, I know that we are stuck with each other. We have never abandoned each other yet, and we're not about to start now. So, I want to let you know that I miss you, and I'm sending out my hugs, kisses, and cookies all the way from Japan just for you on our special day. Thanks for always being there for me. Thru thick and thin. Tears of sadness and tears of joy. (And tears of pain from all those bareback accidents! Wowch!)From Marion to Colorado and back! From the bottom of my heart, thank you, for always being my friend, and for being closer than a sister. I love you girl. In Him, Jessie


HEY JESS! Guess what today is?! Do you remember? One solemn day back when we were kids, this day was deemed....National BEst FRIENDS day! It still works overseas too! :)
What have you been doing? Getting to ride much? I hope you are having fun and living life to the fullest in Japan. Make the most of the time you are there, gain lots of experiences. Make a difference in people's lives, like you have here and everywhere you go! I have been blessed by you and your friendship in my life, and I thank God for you every day. We have shared SO many memories, good and bad, and you are so much a part of my life, like a sister to me, some one I could not forget even if i TRIED! You are stuck with me and I am stuck with you forever! Let that be a soothing thought not a sentence, ha ha. HERE are some memories I came up with thinking about and reflecting upon our friendship over the years...
Remember the rumage sales we used to go to all the time?!
The bike rides and adventures deep into the woods, exploring? The "indian graves" out in the apple orchard?!
The HI signs on road trips!
Look, horses! WHere? Oh, those are just tires or logs, ha ha!
Making HORSE SALAD from plants and weeds in the yard
BIG MAMA!!! ah!
Climbing the trees, especially our tree house
Riding in PARADES!
Cleaning up horse poop all over town so we don't get in trouble.....
TPing friends and neighbor's houses late at night....
ARNIE! How can I forget?!
Skipping school on the last day and GETTING CAUGHT by mom!
Strawberry shortcake at 7:00 in the morning when you should be in class....not a good idea
Going to KING's ISLAND
Meeting Officer Cook and our good friend PAT DAY!
PAONIA CO --- the LOOONNNGG train ride, RAISE THE BAR, Whistling Acres, your good time makers.... JESSE JAMES and Annie Oakly! The drive in movie....the Chinese restaurant in Delta, TRAVIS!!! Mirror mirror on the walll.......2 hour trip tp WALLIE WORLD! Buck Branaman! Camping with mare and yancy! the kiddies! Crusty Butt!! That there blade of grass reminds me of a story... Sure is nice out here, it is! Neighbor PATT!, What do GAY horses EAT>!?! The ROLLER ROPER! The bullwhip......The MAN FROM SNOWY RIVER! I......quit! I quit, I quit I quit I quit! and HAVE A NICE SUMMER! I WILL! (those dang posters FELL!)
TJ's straight line! ~~~~~ I'll get right on that! Capture the Flag (or those little brats)
The Water fight and MATTY!
High school prom --- what a night
Our road trip to MI! our friend Aaron who came to see us...driving home in a blizzard!!!
THE DUMB PAGE!!!!

These are just a few I came up with, I'm sure you will think of more! We have had lots of good times, never forget them. Never forget who you are.
I love you!!!!! HAPPY BEST FRIENDS DAY! Lets keep adding memories to the list ok?!
Sister in Christ, ANNE

No comments: