Friday, April 07, 2006

The 212 CHAMP!!


Hello everybody!! Well, here I am again!! Sorry it's been a while! We are CrAzY busy at work!! Whew! It's Saturday and everybody is at work until around 1300! Then we have our Squadron Picnic today!! I really wanna go! But, unfortunately, I have duty today. :-( And I really wanted to go! Sigh* Oh, well. We do what we have to do!
Not to much to tell about here! Japan is starting to warm up! That's the great part! And our squadron Cruise Books are here!! Yea! They turned out really nice!!
So, all in all, things are going well over here! I miss you all and love you all very much!! I hope to talk to you all very soon!
Love from Far Away!
~Jessie

2 comments:

Lynne Howard said...

Jess, we don't wanna break up with you , ha that sounds weird, but we don't want to always be putting effort towards something that is dead. You need to invest too, and I know it is hard, but we also know that no matter what, we are stuck with you for life and you are stuck with us! I know we are all 3 growing up and changing and our lives are changing and taking different directions, and things will never be the same. Know that we will always love you and always be here for you, even when we are ticked off, but we will always be your best friends and sisters in Christ and always support you and always be praying for you. We love our messy jessie Wessy Poo!!

Anonymous said...

man u need to shave ur armpits