Friday, November 11, 2005

Tswano, Japan





WELL!!!!! Went with my new found church family to Tswano, Japan today! It was a BLAST!!!! First off, it rained thee ENTIRE time! Awesome! Well, we drove for two hours along the coast to reach this wonderful little town. We visited this temple and ancient ruins (insert angles singing here) and took tons of pictures! Between a few of us we had a hundred pictures at least! :) I hope to get everyones! And then we went to this paper factory they have in Tswano. Well, to edjumacate you all, there are 44 paper factories in Japan, 3 being National Treasures. And Tswano just happens to have one of those National Treasures. I believe that is because they make the paper there by hand. :) I LOVED IT!! And then we fed these Koi that were HUGE! They were longer and thicker around than my LEG! (if you can believe that!) THEN we went to this Church where they martyred Christians. A few of us hiked further up the mountain and walked the Stations of the Cross. It was a wonderful walk, especially with the rain there. I talked to the Lord the entire way. There was no one around to interrupt me and we had a wonderful little conversation going ;) Confessing to God in the rain..... it was like He was washing away every bad thing I was giving up to Him.... and I enjoyed every minute of that rain soaked day. I can't wait to go again, this time with a fully charged battery in my camera! :)

No comments: