Friday, May 26, 2006

Toes in Thailand!






Lol! The girls and I got our toes painted once a week while we were in Thailand! It was so much fun! And nice to get out with the girls everyone in a while and do girl things. :-)
From Topto bottom : Maggie (top) Marianne (rt) Missy (Bottom) and me!( left); my first set from Thailand (don't mind my messed up feet! We had went waterfall jumping the day before so they were pretty cut up!); These are Missy's (Richardson) last ones!; this is my last set! I loved these best outta all of them!; these are Marianne's (Flitter) last pair! Her favorite were the ones from the top picture. Those were everyone's favorites! Oh, and by the way, these aren't patterns. Everything was hand painted with a little paintbrush!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl, ur toes r so hairy that u could cornrow those things