Friday, January 19, 2007

Day # 9


Still lovin married life! Lol! I guess that's a good thing after only 9 days, huh? Heehee! Well, I have checked into my new command at MAG-11. I now have a new Squadron to call my own; VMFA(AW)-225! I am no longer a Lancer. I am now a Viking! Although, I think, I will always be a Lancer at heart. first Sqdrn you know? But, my heart belongs to a Green Knight! Lol! Are you guys still following?? Marine Lingo...lol...
Anyway.... things are going well so far. Josh and I went and picked up our Marriage Certificates, so, on Monday, I am legally on paper Mrs. Joshua David Quigley! Except with my own name, ya know, Jessica Marie... Lol!
Plan for now? Hmmm.. tomorrow we are going to try to go to the San Diego Zoo! We'll take loads of pics! Don't worry!
What else? Oh ya... Josh leaves for Iraq on Valentines Day. I really do hate Valentines Day....

But, we'll keep y'all posted on everything! Let us know what's up at home! We miss and Love Everyone!
Jess and Josh

2 comments:

Lynne Howard said...

ooh jess! nice looking hand! :) ring= very pretty.
girl, you know we don't understand that marine talk. but that sounds so fun about goin to the SAN DIEGO ZOO! send some pics my way! love ya
-Lynne

Tyler & Annette said...

Time for an update! Tell us what you and your husband have been up to!! Love ya, Anne