Monday, January 08, 2007

Grand Canyon detour!

Yes!! We decided to take a little detour to the Grand Canyon and BOY!!! was it ever worth it!!!!!
This was my first time ever seeing the Grand Canyon and let me tell you, I was FACINATED!!!!
Here I am with my signs again! Ain't this one COOL!!!! No hikers! Or, ppl or something! Of course, Josh hated this sign, lol! He always did like to go places that he wasn't s'posed to! Lol! ;-D
Can you believe that some ppl come here and just go "oooh" and "ahhhh" and then they leave and just don't rememebr what they saw, save for the pictures that they took?! Crazy, how ppl can just take things for granted.....
And, here is my BABY!!!! Doesn't he just look hott witht that background! Whew! Mmmmm hmmmm!!! He looks right at home, huh?

Well, we're off on another adventure! This time we're going to San Diego! Muah! Love, Jess

No comments: