Saturday, September 03, 2005

Ecclesiastes 7:3 - It's raining outside...


Wow! I had a great night last night! Better than I can remember having in a long time! My buddy and I went on a walk from 1230 am until almost 4 oclock this morning! I love going on walks! It was so much fun! And he's such a great person to talk to! :)
Well, not to much goin on now. We all have a long weekend because of Labor Day. An extended 72. And then we have swing crew tuesday and all hands day crew on wed and thurs. Friday we are having a change of command ceremony (meaning we're getting a new CO - LtCol Cerderholm) Oh joy! Hours of rehersal in the hot sun! I just can't wait!!!!!!! :S
Not too much else to say really. Gonna go and eat with a few of the girls and maybe go out to eat in town again tonight! I know of the best places to eat!! :) I love and miss all of you very much!
To my baby girl ~ I miss you so much! Way up to the stars and back and then to the stars and back again! That's really far, huh?! :) You are my pride and joy in life, my little ray of Sunshine. You be good for Nanna, and Papaw and your moms ok? And go have fun with your daddy! And remember what I said about school! It's not so bad sweety. Don't forget I'm sending you home some books to read! :) I love you Buggy- girl. Your my little buttrtfly and I will always take you with me where ever I go, in my heart and in my thoughs & prayers. Who knows? Maybe if we both pray on our knees every night I'll get home soon to see you. :) I love you baby girl. :)
~ Love forever from a far away place, Jessie

No comments: