Friday, December 01, 2006

Photo Update!!


I have FINALLY updated all of my pictures from Yuma, Az, and Katherine, Australia!! :-) Lol! So, if you check out my September 06 and go forward, you will see new pictures in there!! :-)
12 days left here!! I will only be at work on Mon, tues, Wed, and some of the day on Thursday, then I get my chekout from the Squadron started on Friday! :-) Yea! I TMO on the 11th and will say goodbye for good to Iwakuni in the wee hours of the morning on Friday, the 15th! then my journey will start! I will fly from Hiro airport to Narita Tokyo Airport. and from there to LAX where I will transfer to my 1-stop flight in Denver, Co, and straight on to Indianapolis, Indiana! Ii will arrive at 1915 ( 7:15 pm!!) I am sooooo EXCITED!!! Then, just 15 more days and I'll see Josh again! TALK ABOUT A GREAT MONTH!!
Well, I need to get offa here now and try to LEAVE! It's a Saturday and we have been here since 9!! And we're not s'posed to leave till 3, so... grrr... we'll see! I'm hungry!
Love, Jess

No comments: