Friday, December 22, 2006

Sissy and Cyber

Sleepy Puppies!! Sissy is ta the back and Cyber is knocked out upside down!!
Sissy and Cyber
Here I am drying off Sissy after she went out to potty!!
Normally the animals aren't allowed on the furniture, but, she was my little lap dog!!! Hee heee!
Who is who??


So, we got PUPPIES!!!! 2 little AKC German Shepards!! A sister and a brother, Sissy and Cyber! Steph decided on Cyber because of Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase... lol! And I chose Sissy because she is the little sister to 3 older and bigger (bullies!) brothers!!! :-) Kev and I went and picked them up this morning at 1000-ish!! They were so muddy!! They got like, 3 baths!!! Lol!! I really wish that I could take Sissy to Cali with us!!! Too bad we can't have animals in the Brks!!

No comments: