Monday, August 21, 2006

Hello Everyone!!


HI EVERYONE!
Well, one week to Australia!! I can't wait!!! Warm, sunny, DRY heat! Yes! I'm gonna launch and final check and everything else, because....why?....it's Australia. :-) heehee!
So, the Typhoon missed us! Disappointing! Gosh! :-) We have only had one half good one in 2 years! Geez! And it was September of last year!
Work is work, as always. Right now we are all just b/s'n around the shop, tellin Boot Camp stories. :-) Ah... the memories. Lol, and of course, I am here, writing to all of you. Sometimes, I love being here, and doing what I do. But, other days... I just count the days until I get out. I love Japan, and I love being a Marine, but, I do not love the bullshit. Its the little, ridiculous things that wear me out. But, I am not going to sit here and complain to everybody. It doesn't really matter. :)
The SeaBees (Navy construction) are here remodeling our shop and our jets are all out flying, so, we really have nothing to do. We got the garage doors open so, a nice breeze is blowing thru the shop. The guys are sitting outside in the rain. Feels nice after all the hot, humid weather. It's almost this bad back in Marion this time of year, huh? I really can't remember!

I was going to say something... what was it...? Hmmm....

Oh ya! So, Marianne and I went to change the phone over into my name since she is leavingin 20 days (you suck Flitt!) but, the ppl at the phone place wouldn't let us change it over because, even tho my name is on the bill, it is not their "policy" to do that. They wanted her to turn it off and then me to turn it back on and pay the reconnection fee! Screw that! So, when I get back from Yuma in November, I'll only be able to call home every so often! Be prepared to use the email A LOT!!! Ok??

Well, my wonderful friends and family, I am gonna get offa here and go back to doing nothing. Somehow, doing nothing merits more brownie points than doing nothing on the computer. So, I love you all and can't WAIT to see you!

~*Jessie*~
p.s. my bday is in 3 days!!! Yea!! :-D

No comments: