Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Madden 2005


Sorry its been a while!! I don't always get to a computer! Not much to tell y'all so far! I'm outta the shpo for about 30 days (lets hope less!) to do inventory junk! *sigh* But I guess I still need a positive attitude even if I think it bites! Lol! Besides, the jets'll still be there when I get back and I'll be here for 2 years! :) I just wish I'd be in the shop when everyone comes back from Air Force Base Kadena ( on Okinawa) on like, Friday! I'll really hafta wait to meet everybody until I get back! ~ Well I'm not gonna make this really long! Watchin the guys play Madden 2005, hence the title..:) So I love everybody and if its been a while since I've emailed you I WILL get to it soon and I miss you all! And 2 my Buggy girl, I love you more than air... and remember, even if you can't see the stars... they're still there, and so am I, still loving you from the bottom of my heart and missimg you more than ever! And remember, if you ever wanna get me a message, let your little Angel-flies know.. ok? I'll always get the message! I Love You so much! Love Forever.... Jess

No comments: