Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Why Guys & Girls can't be just Friends....




Have you ever seen the movie "When Harry met Sally" ? Well, if you have then you would understand the meaning of my heading today!! There is in fact a very good reason that men and women cannot "just be friends" and this reason is: there is to much sexual attraction between the two. Or so the movie states. I thought of this scene in the movie after a very animated (and very frustrating) conversation I had earlier today with some guys I know. The topic was "Friends with Benefits". How crude!! I was seriously ticked off!! I hardly knew what to say! Then one of the guys says to me "Well, most strong relationships start out as a friendship"... and I told him yes, a FRIENDSHIP not a makeout buddie!!! If there is something there, then there is something there! Move farther ahead in a RELATIONSHIP, not move closer to the next article of clothing! Gosh! But I couldn't get to upset because everyone is entitled to their own opinions. So what do you think? Post on here or email me and lemme know because I am very curious about your opinions......~ anyway, well, I finally got the Xbox here to japan!! Go mom! You Rock! :) Me and Cooper had a great time in Hiro yesterday, a little tiring, yes.... but it was to be expected ;) Lol, inside joke! Well, I love you all and really must go now! Hope everything is spelled right! I'm in a bit of a hurry! Muah! In Christ...me

1 comment:

Lynne Howard said...

I think that it is hard when the guy or girl is unsatisfied with where they are that depends whether or not they are attracted to their friends of the opposite sex. THat can mean, if they have a boyfriend or girlfriend they really like and are committed to, they are less likely to want to date other members of the opposite sex (friends) or if the person is content being single, seeking satisfaction from God. That's just my opinion! Love ya lots, AP