Monday, February 07, 2005

Mona Lisa Smile...




Ya know, usually my headings are whatever I'm doing or whatching at the moment.. or something I have done! :) Like this one, I just bought this movie, in which Julia Roberts is the main actress (and she's my FAVORITE!!) , and it showed a very real issue that we as woman have in todays world, even thought the movie was based in the early 50's. The movie has a solid point (and arguement) about a woman role in the household and in the business world. I'm also reading this book by Michelle McKinney Hammond called The Power of Femininity, and it really could back up the movie or be a solid arguement. ?But I guess you'd really hafta read and watch both for yourself to form any kind of opinion really! Lol, but there I go.. off on one of my tangents! ~ Well, Japan is still great so far! Went to Hiroshima again on Saturday! Bought a few things! Mostly stripped colored socks! Lol! And I really had fun, even tho it was ALOT of walking! Which was really good excersise and not really as tiring as you might think! And the warehouse I'm working in right now gets really cold! And it's not really any fun but I guess we gotta make the best outta every situatiuon we get put into, huh?! I just can't wait to get back to my shop and learn some more stuff! :) So, for now, my love to you all! And I will try to talk to all of you very soon! Muah! In Christ.... me ps... didn't the super bowl suck this year?! We definatly need the Colts to play next year! ;)

No comments: