Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Look Through My Eyes - Phil Collins


There are things in life you'll learn and * In time you'll see * Cause out there somewhere * It's all waiting * If you keep believing * So don't run, don't hide * It will be all right * You'll see, trust me * I'll be there watching over you * Just take a look through my eyes * There's a better place * somewhere out there * Just take a look through my eyes * Everything changes * You'll be amazed what you'll find * If you look through my eyes * There will be times on this journey * All you'll see is darkness * Out there somewhere daylight finds you * If you keep believing * So don't run, don't hide * It will be all right * You'll see, trust me * I'll be there watching over you * Just take a look through my eyes * There's a better place * somewhere out there * Just take a look through my eyes * Everything changes * You'll be amazed what you'll find * If you look through my eyes * All the things that you can change * There's a meaning in everything * And you will find all you need * There's so much to understand * Just take a look through my eyes * There's a better place * somewhere out there * Just take a look through my eyes * Everything changes * You'll be amazed what you'll find * If you look through my eyes * Take a look through my eyes*

No comments: