Thursday, February 16, 2006

Nympheas - By Claude Monet


Well, it's that time again! :) To write everyone and say hello! :) Well, not too much is up with me, except that I am going to lose my mind soon!!! Ah!! :) 13 days, 13 Days, 13 DAYS!!! :-D I cannot WAIT!! Man!! The only thing that I am worried about is maybe getting lost in Dallas Fort Worth!! :) Lol! But hey, I can figure out how to get home from there!! Woo hoo!
So what is new with everyone?! I moved outta my old room and since my new roommate already has a phone, I had mine shut off! :) But, I will try to call over the weekend if I can manage it! :) Ok?! No promises tho! :)
Well, I go and buy my Shin ticket tomorrow! I am sooo excited! A Bullet Train to get from here (Iwakuni) to Osaka (where I am flying out of). :) Boy I can't wait! I am just counting down the days!
Well, there isn't too much to do here at work tonight! 2 of our pilots just got back from ACTI training. They both passed well above average, so congratulation to them!!! Well done Capt's Liberman and Szczepek! Your Lancer family stands behind you all the way!
Well, Ooh-rah, Semper Fi, and the Best of Luck to Everyone! I love and miss you all and will see you soon!! :)
Love forever from far, far away,
Jessie

1 comment:

Lynne Howard said...

Hey girl, see you in less than A WEEK! Super excited! Be safe, travel safe, don't get lost, we would miss you! ha ha, Hugs Kisses and Cookies :) AP