Tuesday, February 07, 2006

No Way Out - Phil Collins


Everywhere I turn, I hurt someone * But there's nothing I can say to change * the things I've done * Of all the things I hid from you * I cannot hide the shame * And I pray someone, something will come * to take away the pain * There's no way out of this dark place * No hope, no future * I know I can't be free * But I can't see another way * I can't face another day * Tell me where, did I go wrong * Everyone I loved, they're all gone * I'd do everything differently * but I can't turn back the time * There's no shelter from the storm * inside of me * There's no way out of this dark place * No hope, no future * I know I can't be free * But I can't see another way * I can't face another day * I can't believe the words I hear * It's like an answer to a prayer When I look around I see * This place, this time, this friend of mine * I know its hard but you found somehow * To look into your heart and * to forgive me now * You've given me the strength to see * just where my journey ends * You've given me the strength * to carry on * I see the path from this dark place * I see my future * Your forgiveness has set me free * On and I can see another way * I can face another day! * I see the path, I can see the path * I see the future * I see the path from this dark place * I see the future * I see the path, I can see the path * I see the future *

No comments: