Tuesday, March 14, 2006

5 of 9






Most people freak when I tell them I have 9 brothers. :-) I love the reaction! I remember when they used to flip over 7! Most people couldn't imagin such a big family, but, I have always loved my big family. And I love that it is getting bigger! These are 5 of my 9 brothers who live with my step-parents, Beth and Ron, in Orlando, Florida! Josh, almost 16; R.J., I'm gonna go with 13 ,hmmmm...; Chris, 12; Bryan is almost 12 too, I think; Matt, almost 7. Hmm, looks like I need to do some better memorizing!! So...many...brothers...can't...remember...!!! Ah! :-) But I wouldn't change it for the world! I just need to get my ages and birthdays straightened out! Whew! :)
I love you guys, and if you ever need anything, you let me know! I am always here for you, even when I am far away. Remember, I am only a phone call away, and 2 flights if it is SUPER important!! I Love You Guys! ~ Love Sis

From top to Bottom: Josh, Bryan, Matt (and Matt!), R.J., and Chris

No comments: