Saturday, March 18, 2006

Leaving Day






Well, today is the day. I'm hoppin a flight to Dallas Fort Worth and then on to Osaka. Then comes the fun hours of trains back to Iwakuni. At least it will be the Shin tho (Shinkansen or Bullet Train). So here's not goodbye, just until we meet again! I am going to miss you all sooo very much! But I will be back soon! Only 10 months left to go! You will all be in my prayers! Just know that I love you very much!
Top to Bottom: Me and my little brother, Kevin (can you tell that I am trying not to cry?!); Me and my Pop, Jimmy; Me and my mommy, Danette; Me and my Stephanie-Bug (isn't she getting so big! Almost as tall as I am!); and if you look REALLY hard, you can see mom and Steph waving out the window of the airport to me (at this point I gave up trying not to cry!!! :'-(

No comments: