Saturday, March 11, 2006

Robert Dee Fail







This is my 17 year old brother, Robbie. He is a Junior at Marion High School. :-) He's really smart and great with hands on work. I just wish he could see what I see; the potential that he has. I still love him tho, even if he is hard headed like me. :-) Watch yourself, Rob. Remember what I told you about people. Family is always going to be there for you, even when everyone lets you down and goes on with their own lives. AndI will ALWAYS be there for you, even when I'm not there physically all of the time. you carry me in your heart, as I do you. Give me a holler if you ever need me and I will be there. I love you. ~ Sis
Here are some pictures of his '85 Monte Carlo, which will be really nice once he puts some time and effort and money into it. :) Also here is a picture of him with his g/f Amanda, and Stephanie Bug. Unfortunately, these are the only pictures of him that I have out of every picture that I took while I was home. He was too busy to see his sister home from Japan. And I dunno when I will see him next. But, I won't tell him how much that hurt. I'm gonna do the big-girl-Marine-thing and pretend it didn't hurt that he didn't want to spend time with me. I'm only family and he doesn't see the importance of family. I guess he's never been without them long enough to really know what he is missing. Maybe one day. May god watch over you in all that you do. Be Careful.

No comments: