Monday, March 13, 2006

Orlando, Florida!!






we made it!! Unfortunately, we got lost thanks to some, um, "interesting" directions. Let's just say somebody got East and West mixed up.... >:-) heehee...
Oh my word!! It was sooo great to see everyone again! the boys have gotten huge!! Yet, it was almost as if we had never left at all! :-) And Ron and R.J. and Bryan are so great! I am sooo glad that they are part of the family now! And being Family means that I would kill for them, I hope they know that! :) Well, here are a few pix from Monday night when we got here!! :D
From Top to Bottom : Matt and Matt (my 7 year old brother and our 9 month old nephew); Ron and Matt( my new Step-Monster and baby Matt!); My new brother R.J. and Justice; Beth and Jen in the Kitchen; My Step- Monsters!!! Beth and Ron! I Love you guys! And will someone tell please tell Beth that being a Step-Monster is a GREAT THING!!! :-D

No comments: