Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Hangin with the Family






Yea!! :) Had a blast last night! Ate Burgers and hot dogs!! Talked about the Old Days until we all were about to die from laughter! :) Today we ran around and hung out! And we had Chicken-A-La- King for dinner! Well, most of it ended up in our hair, in the play room, down the hall way, on top of the Fridge, and on the poor innocents around us!! Lol! Beth started it!! Haha! She sneezed peas on Jen! It was so funny! I was still laughin when she "sneezed" on me! Poor Ron! He sure can endure a lot! Heehee! :) then we cleaned up and went over and said hi to dad. Then we came back and hung out talking and Ron took me and Jen for a ride on his Harley!! Woo hoo! It was soooo much fun! I want one! I swear that I am getting my motorcycle license when I get back to the states!
I can't believe we have to leave them in the morning! I wish I had more time! Next time I come home, we are gonna visit for like, 2 weeks! :-) I love you guys!!! I hope to see you soon! Only 10 more months and I am outta here! :-) I love Japan, but I love my family more!!!

No comments: