Saturday, July 01, 2006

1 Corinthians 10:13 :-)




Sorry guys, but the pictures will have to wait. For some reason blogger won't let me download any!! Hmmm, this is very strange I know, just bear with me here. I will back date pictures as soon as I can I promise!! :-P

Well, not much time on my hands as of lately. Benn going to work at 0445 and 0545 every day for the past 2 weeks. And this week I went straight from work to Scuba lessons until 2100! Got home between 2130 and 2230, went to bed by 2300, and started all over again at 0445/0545 *(actually an hour prior!). :-) So, I am a little exhausted! I am ot complaining tho! I am enjoying scuba! And I will be a certified scuba diver if tomorrows Open Water dive goes well! Todays went great!! I can't wait to go to Australia and dive!! Yea!

Ya know, even tho I have been busier than a stork in the spring time, I still have time every now and then to let my mind wander! And wander it does! Man! Me and my over active imagination!! ;-) Right Josh? Lol! Anyway, as I was saying, been thinking. So, I talked to mom and the twins about it. Mom's phone is still off. :-(, but the twins have gotten back to me with some excellent advice. Each different from the other! Lol! You guys crack me up! But, I am still taking both! Lynnie's now and Annie's in the fall! Lol! We will see, won't we? Only the Lord really knows the answers!! :-)
Well everybody, I am about to CRASH!! cuz I gotta get up and leaving for the dive site by 0630 tomorrow! Yea! Sleep in by an hour!! MUAH!!! Love, Me

No comments: