Sunday, July 16, 2006

Today


Well, things are going well enough here in Japan. Nothing to exciting going on. We've been really busy with a full work load, a full flight schedule and Change of Command/SgtMjr Retirement Ceremony practices all week long. The SgtMjr's retirement is on Tuesday (and I can't wait for it to be over!) I am 1st Squad Leader for 212's 2nd Platoon. Believe me, it's not as exciting as it sounds! Lol! But, it's really not so bad. Just time consuming and hot!
Mom got the phone turned back on so now I can talk to her! And my baby girl! I missed everyone so much! I am so glad that I get to talk to you guys again! I have so much to tell you, mom! Things are kinda changing! For good, I think, but changing none the less! I'm excited and scared all at the same time!

No comments: