Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Countdown Begins

So, no such luck of Josh staying another day. :'-( All the jets successfully launched out at 0730 this morning. SO, we said a very tearful good bye and they walked over to the C-130. And I just cried and cried as I watched it taxi to the runway and then take off. I'm not sure how long I stood there but, it hurt too bad to move and walk away. Maybe I thought that if I stood there long enough it would come back... I dunno. But, Josh is on his way to Iraq. They had a layover in Virginia Beach due to the severe weather trouble on the East Coast. Then it's off across the big blue. I'll keep you posted more as I know more.


And to my Husband~ I love you with all my heart! I will miss you more each day and I will think of you all the time. And when I dream of you at night, I will smile because I know that somewhere in this big old world, you are dreaming of me to. And the time will fly and we will be together again soon. That's what I'll hang on to. And when someone asks me where my husband is, I'll smile and say to them " he's fighting for me..."
I love you with all of my heart and soul!
Love Forever,
Jess

No comments: