Saturday, February 17, 2007

Little Miss Duty


So, Josh left NAS Oceana (Virginia Beach) this morning around 1:21 my time. He called me and we said our "until later"s. It was sad. I cried again. I'm such a big baby!
But, no matter what, I know that the Lord will see us thru. He always has. And 7 months will go by fast. I know that the two of us will keep ourselves busy, so the days will seem quicker. I'm just not looking forward to the waiting for the calls. I guess it's how Josh felt when I was in Japan. Always having to wait for me to call, never being able to call when ever you wanna hear their voice. Hearing Josh's voice always makes me feel better. :-) I still have some messages from him on my voice mail so, maybe that will help. And re-reading his cute texts that he sent me in the last 4 months. :-)
I hope to work part time at Barnes and Nobles, and the Stables. It will help time pass quickly, as I said earlier. And with all of my Dr.s appointments, work will go by quick as well. Oh, did I tell anyone yet that I am transfering squadrons?? Yup, I'm going to VFA-101, because I am non-deployable due to the fact that my arm's jacked up. So, I will be here when Josh gets back!!! YEEE!!!! :-D I won't be leaving Miramar, just going across the flight line!!
Well, I'm going to go ~ I'm on duty!! Bored as crap, but, oh well. I'm gonna read my book now. I love you guys! And I MISSSSSSSS YOU, JOSH!!! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!! ALWAYS.....
~Jess

1 comment:

Lynne Howard said...

BARNES AND NOBLES!?!? that is so cool! and the stables! sounds fun!
be sure and get hooked up with a church. I don't know how far away you are, but there's a big wesleyan church that Charlie Alcock used to work at, that's near San Diego. So you might check it out. Here's the addres: 11330 Campo Road | Hwy 94 @ Jamacha Rd, La Mesa, California 91941
It's called Skyline Wesleyan Church, and here's the website, http://www.skylinechurch.org/
let me know if you go there and what you think!
-Lynne