Wednesday, March 28, 2007

129 days...



To keep you all updated: Josh is doing well and the days seem to be going by quickly. His shop has started p.t.ing out there( running and working out together) so, it helps time to fly.

They are working hard, as always. If you've known Josh for more than 5 minutes you'd know not to expect anything less. :) He's a hard charger. Not just in the Marine Corps, but at life.

Other than that, there is not too much else to update. I just got to work so, this has to stay short!!! I LOVE YOU BABYY!!! With all of my heart... Forever yours, Jess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he doesn't look very happy in that pic....HEY I just realized that Josh's countdown is only 100 days more than mine!!!!! I come to see you in 29 days, then you only have 100 more to go and we will be having SO much fun, it will go by so quickly and before you know it, he is home!!! I can't wait to see you! ps- have you started working on your tan yet so we can go to the beaches??!