Sunday, March 04, 2007

My Love, My Life


Here we are again, at another one of those weekends that just flew by. I guess it's easy when Duty takes up all of your Saturday but, it's all good. It could always be worse, right? Besides, sitting there reading Harry Potter #5 all day made the time fly by.

Josh says that the time is flying for him. He's so busy out there! Since they just got there they got loads of work ahead of them! Eventually they will alternate 1/2 days off or something, like we did in WTI. Except, we don't getta spend our days off with each other. :(

But, time will fly. and sooner than later we will be in each others arms again. and I sure can't wait for that day!!

Good night, my love, my life. Sweet Dreams. I love and miss you more than you know, and I am off to meet you in your dreams....

No comments: