Thursday, March 15, 2007

30 days down... 143 to go!


Well, here is an update for everyone, although there really isn't too much to update so far, I don't think...

First off, today has marked the first 30 days that Josh has been in Iraq. :-) We've FINALLY made it thru the first 30 days!! Now we have 143 (142.7) days left to go, according to my "Josh Tracker"!! Lol! And that's just a "guessing date" so, it may be a little longer, we don't know for sure. :-S
But, it's ok! We're getting thru this!! Haha, I emailed that to Josh this morning and he just said "Of course we did! We will make it thru anything!" :-) And he's right... we always will. Thru anything. Together. :-)
As for me here, things are going ok. Still dunno when I am headed over to 101. By end of April was the last word that I got. Hope they tell me soon! Cuz, I need to make my way to Texas so I can visit Josh's family and bring his truck back along with our bed and a few pieces of big furniture. Whew! It's gonna be a long drive back by myself! But, I will be extremely happy to see his family again!!!!! They are awesome!! :-)
Anne might come out to stay with me for a little while this summer! When depends on if she decides to take a class in May or not! :-D Yeeeee! I am so excited! Annie I can't wait for you to come out and visit! We'll have tons of fun and you can help me enjoy this beautiful weather! And we can explore and go to the beach!! Yea!! And remember, if life doesn't always go the way you plan, God will lead you down the path that HE has planned for YOU, and of course, that always starts with the path of forgiveness. God for everyone and people for people. You have to forgive and be forgiven or you'll never be able to move on in life. I love ya girl! I'm ALWAYS here for you!!
And to Josh... here we are! 30 days gone!! And as always, we are persevering. We always get thru everything not only because we work together, but because God has blessed our marriage and He is behind us always. I cannot wait to finish the workbooks, Saving your Marriage before it Starts - by Les and Leslie Parrot (Thanks Anne and Lynne!!!) And ya know, I was thinking of that today as I thought about the workbooks... we really are working on saving it before it starts because, even tho we are already married, we haven't really been able to be married!! :-/ So, this is just more time for us to work together to make things stronger for our future, like we have been since day one. And I am so glad that it is you who God has chosen to be my partner thru it all. :-) Always by my side... I love you and miss you very much!! Iam looking forward to your call today! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo MUAH!! ~ Love Forever, Jess ~ Your loving wife...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to get to CA and hang out with you! We will have such fun exploring Cali!!! 40 more days!!!