Saturday, March 31, 2007

Balboa Island









Wow!! This was one crazy 24 hour experience, lemme tell ya! Haha, as one with Melissa always is! :-) So, Melissa invites me to go and stay with her for the weekend on Balboa Island at her Uncle Bob's house. Of course, I agree and we left about 6pm (bad traffic!!) to head up towards Long Beach, Ca. On our way we stop for a bite to eat. Well, long story short, I managed to back the Blazer into a tree AFTER looking in all 3 mirrors and turning around! Stupid tree.... grumble grumble... so, after sitting there for an hour talking to the insurance company while Melissa walked next door to Jack-In-The-Box, we are back on our way! I was so angry with myself the whole way too! I'm sorry Melissa, I'm sure I wasn't a very fun person!Especially once dad laughed at me and made me cry! Bad Dad! ;-)
So, we get up there later than expected! I finally get to meet Uncle Bob, who is just as crazy (if not more so!) than Melissa! I also was able to meet Uncle Martin, melissa's father's brother. He was super nice too! Well, since it was so late and I was hungry ( I had been too frustrated to eat!) and Melissa was hungry again (high motabilizm ppl...) and Uncle Martin was hungry, we all 4 went and got chineese food! And it wa AMAZING!!! Baby, when you get back, I am driving you the 2 hours up there to eat!! We can make a road trip og it! (You're driving this time!!!)
Then we met some interesting friends and all stayed up until 2am! Haha! It wasn't until the next morning that I got to see the rest of this amazing house! Isn't it gorgeous?!? Boy, I sure wish that I could add more pictures on here! Whew!! A BEAUty!!! Here are just a glimpse of a few rooms and Melissa and I being CRAZY!! Haha! Oh, btw, he has an elevator in his house!!1 It goes up to all 3 floors! WOW!!! And, fyi, Uncle Bob is a HUGE UCLA fan! :-) He had a flag hanging and signs and everything! It was cute! I can't wait to go back sometime with Melissa and take more pics! Oh, and our last meal there was at a WOW-O-WOW amazing Italian place called "Ciao"!!! I recommend eating there EVERYONE at least once in a lifetime!!
Gotta go make dinner! MUAH!~




No comments: